Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) needed for an expanding El Segundo company
We are looking for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to help us expand our business. We offer a competitive salary and generous vacation package.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Communicate with Business Manager to coordinate client assistance and provide effective and responsive communication with clients, client reps and their employees.
- Investigate unique client matters and report to the Business Manager and/or client with accurate, and concise communication
- Accounts Payable/Receivable input, review and approval
- Prepare budgets with cash projections, financial reports and supplemental schedules (as requested) in an accurate and timely manner
- Completion of Individual & Corporate tax projections
- Identify and proactively manage tax mitigation issues
- Assist with all day‐to‐day responsibilities involved with client real estate transactions, renovation projects, auto and other large purchases, both business and personal
- Review and understand various contracts and create summaries
- Working knowledge of international tax issues including FBAR’s, Forms 5471, Form 5472, 8938, 8858 and GILTI.
- Interaction with, colleagues, partners, clients.
- Assist in training and workflow management
El Segundo, California.