Commercial Lines Account Manager
Develop and expand your career at an exciting and dynamic company
Over the last 15 years Beach Financial Group has flourished into a full-service brokerage to USA businesses and individuals across all 50 USA states, with enviable expertise in the following areas:
- Commercial insurance
- Personal insurance
- Group benefit programs
- Individual life and health
- Financial planning
While our business is still relatively young, we are expanding rapidly across all the above core service offerings and always on the lookout for exceptional staff to join our team.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking talented Commercial Lines Account Managers to join our energetic, fun, and professional group. This position will report to our Head of Commercial Insurance and will suit a diligent professional who can bring their expertise and personality to build valued relationships with clients, staff, and insurers.
For successful candidates we offer a competitive salary, group benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing company.
Qualifications / Background
- A minimum of 3 years proven commercial lines agency or broker experience
- A valid Property & Casualty insurance license
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lines insurance plans, including, but not limited to workers comp, general liability, BOP, D&O, E&O etc.
- Experience reviewing risk requirements with clients across multiple industries, identifying exposures and marketing with admitted and non-admitted carriers
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to analyze multiple carrier options and present solutions matched to client needs
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Office 365 including Word, Excel & Teams
- Experience with carrier quotation platforms, Acord forms and related agency/broker submission forms
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver in a fast-paced working environment
- Develop and maintain excellent client and carrier relationships
- Administrative responsibility for maintaining and managing client and carrier documents
- Retain continuous awareness of customer requirements and proactively engage with internal and external parties as needed to deliver solutions
- Determine customers risk exposures, collect information relating to those exposures and offer tailored and suitable insurance and risk management options
- Maintain a current valid license including commitment to continuous education and attend appropriate carrier and agency training sessions as needed
- Provide claims assistance to clients as needed
- Punctual, diligent and efficient