Job Vacancy: Intern
Intern needed for exciting El Segundo company
We are looking for a talented and a hard working intern to help us with administration and client support. Everyone and we mean everyone, at the Beach Financial Group was an intern early in their career. We know most savvy business people started as ‘interns’ as a step up the career ladder and we want to help an intern take that first step.
We offer training and competitive intern financial rewards.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Personal ambition and energy
- Desire to understand the insurance industry and how it works
- Ability to work with Windows 2007, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- High school or BSc degree
- English and Spanish would be useful but not essential
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, time keeping, etc.
- Communicate effectively with the supervisor
- Accept and apply critiques and suggestions to become more productive and efficient.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it during the working day
- Fulfil all company-established policy obligations
El Segundo, California.