Personal Lines Account Executive
Personal Lines Account Executive needed for exciting El Segundo company
We are looking for a talented and dynamic account representative to help us expand our Personal Lines Insurance business by handling new and existing client administration including a number of high-net-worth clients. We offer a competitive salary and generous vacation package.
Job Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an agency setting and proven personal lines experience
- A valid Property & Casualty insurance license
- Good comprehension of personal lines insurance plans, including, auto, home owners, renters, earthquake and umbrella insurance, etc.
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC, Applied Quoter, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Office 365 including Word, Excel & Teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to analyze multiple carrier options and present solutions matched to client needs
- Experience with carrier quotation platforms and related agency/broker submission forms
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver in a fast-paced working environment
- Develop and maintain excellent client and carrier relationships
- Administrative responsibility for maintaining and managing client and carrier documents
- Retain continuous awareness of customer requirements and proactively engage with internal and external parties as needed to deliver solutions
- Determine customers risk exposures, collect information relating to those exposures and offer tailored and suitable insurance and risk management options
- Maintain a current valid license including commitment to continuous education and attend appropriate carrier and agency training sessions as needed
- Provide claims assistance to clients as needed
- Punctual, diligent and efficient
El Segundo, California.