Receptionist / Office Assistant
Receptionist / Office Assistant needed for exciting El Segundo company
We’re looking for a dedicated and experienced receptionist to handle telephone calls, visitors and to assist with administration duties if called upon. We offer a competitive salary, four weeks paid leave and flexible hours.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Customer Service – you are the first impression of the company. A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company.
- Computer Skills – you will need to answer emails, use the phone system, create and manage schedules, and possibly learn industry specific software.
- Communication Skills – listening to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly way over the phone and face-to-face are essential.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Computer Skills
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, transcribing and faxing
El Segundo, California.