RV, ATV, and Motorcycle Insurance
Our Insurance experts can help assist you with your ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) insurance requirements so you can start your ATV adventures. Knowing you are suitably covered at a low rate.
A homeowner’s policy doesn’t provide significant ATV coverage. It may only cover certain situations for example. You may only be driven on your property to be suitable insured or your liability coverage isn’t enough to cover in the event of an accident.
You need coverage that can cover any adventure you take your ATV on.
Comprehensive cover is designed to protect your ATV in situations other than damage caused by collision. For example – Fire or Theft. Permanent fixtures or accessories attached to your ATV can also be covered.
Driving on public land regularly requires liability insurance. ATV liability insurance covers you if someone else is injured or their property is damaged. But remember, it only covers others, not your property if it’s damaged or you if you are injured.
ATVs are a lot of fun! Though with all that fun sometimes collisions occur and collision insurance covers damage to your ATV. It is unlikely to cover superficial damage but will cover mechanical and safety issues which affect the operation of your ATV.
Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage
If an uninsured or underinsured motorist hits your ATV the coverage will cover you up to your limit.
Medical payments coverage
Unfortunately accidents do happen. ATV medical payment coverage pays for medical costs resulting from an ATV accident regardless of who was at fault. Remember, this is up to your coverage limits.
What else can we help you with?
- If you tow your ATV, understanding your car insurance coverage is critical in case of the unexpected. Car insurance policies may cover towed vehicles but the coverage may only be for liability. Trailer coverage may be necessary to cover damages to your ATV whilst in transit.
- Do you race your ATV or is it a commercial vehicle? If so, let us know and we can make sure you are covered.
- Requirements and regulations for use, safety, insurance and registration vary state by state. Understand you state requirements.
- Wear ATV- approved equipment.
- Ride smart – Don’t drink or take drugs whilst operating an ATV
- Take ATV lesson and drive at a suitable speed for your conditions