Beach Financial Group specialists provide risk management advice to any party with sports or entertainment exposures:
1) Sports clubs and teams - professional and college
2) Sportsmen and women - USA or anywhere in the world
3) Sports governing bodies - USA or International
4) Agents and advisors - risk coverage protection could be crucial
5) Venues and event organizers - safeguard prime real estate
6) Sponsors Coverage - when a celebrity ‘sponsor’ has a significantly adverse impact on a company’s product
7) Broadcasters - live outside broadcasts, Pay-Per-View
Sports and entertainment insurance can be confusing; we make it simple:
1) Income Protection - safeguard your income and lifestyle due illness or injury; keeps the money coming in.
2) Life Insurance - lump sum payment or monthly income upon the insured's death
3) Contingency Event Cover - organizers of sports or live music/entertainment events can take out contingency insurance, which pays out if an event is interrupted, postponed, or cancelled.
4) Third Party Liabilities - protect yourself from legal liabilities to another party
5) Property Damage - covers the cost of damage to someone else’s property after an accident you cause
6) Travel - trip cancellation, trip delay, lost or delayed baggage, medical coverage, medical evacuation, etc.
7) TV & Film Production - protects producers, filmmakers, film crew, production gear and all the filming locations from claim.
Snr. Vice President, Sports & Entertainment
Beach Financial Group
Los Angeles, USA
T: +1 310 414 2100 Ext: 1005